Becoming institution whose excellence to knowledge advancement and economic policies in order to overcome the regional economic crisis.
- Accomplishing continuous education to produce graduates whose morality, academic dedication and professionalism and graduates holding competitive excellence, ability to lead and to be adaptive.
- Accomplishing continuous research to knowledge advancement and economic policies relevant to the economic development and disseminating those research results to the society.
- Accomplishing community services to the society in line with the regional economic development and also disseminating its results to the society.
A. General Objective
In general, Faculty of Economics Unsoed has its objective to produce and to develop experts in the fields of economics who are able to professionally accomplish the tasks; in addition, they are able to explore and to solve some regional problems, and to concern with the environment, to be lively dynamic as well as to think globally.
B. Specific Objectives
- Increasing the quality of teaching and learning process in order to produce graduates based on religious teaching, academic achievement and professionalism, having competitive excellence and the ability to lead and being adaptive in the recent development in line with the spirit of the age.
- Increasing the quality of the lecturers and their teaching and learning processes.
- Increasing the quantity and the quality of researches and their publications which are relevant to the mission of the Faculty.
- Increasing the quantity and the quality of community services to the society as well as their publications which are relevant to the mission of the Faculty of Economics Unsoed.
- Increasing the quality of the administration staff and their services.
- Generating the Faculty development income.
- Increasing the lecturers and the administration staff welfare in the environment of the Faculty.
- Realizing the adaptive, efficient and effective working system order.
Website : http://kelasinternasionalfe.unsoed.ac.id